Sunday, November 1, 2009

HALLOWEEN!

Halloween started off with dinner in a pumpkin, the night before. Followed by the carving of the pumpkins, then the lighting of the pumpkins. Max walked around all night wearing my witch's hat and saying "abra ta dabra, what have we got.....a......rabbit!"

Trick-or-Treating was fun heading through the neighborhood and to the church for a trunk or treat. Then up the canyon for Grandma Nancy's traditional dinner with a bubbling cauldron, and new Halloween pajama's.


handsome Noah and his pumpkin face
Max drawing a face on the white pumpkin
Max, the magician with his magic wand
The punkins
Goofy, The Witch, and a Bat
Goofy
Grandma and her little spooks
Goofy, and little the Skeleton baby
Grandma's Halloween Feast

8 comments:

Ammie said...

So fun! I love the costumes! You looked great! I love all the Halloween fun!

~~Heidi~~ said...

SOOOO cUTe! great job on all the costumes tippy! You are the woman! love ya, miss ya!

Greg and Leigh said...

What a fun halloween!! I wish we could have seen your green face...the picture looks pretty spooky.

Grandma Nancy said...

Let's do this again next year. What great fun and we loved the sleep-over with the Bug and Moose.

leslie said...

you rocked the green face and purple hair! so great!! and i love the halloween feast.... i want to do that next year!

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

LOVED your costume. I wish we saw you. It sounds like we just missed you at the trunk-or-treating. The kids look great.

Grandma Karen said...

I love all the pictures. It looks like you guys had a blast! I can't believe how little Pete looks like his dad! Soooo cute.

The Livingstones said...

Newty--

I actually had to wait for a skywest flight from salt lake the other night and hoped desperately to see you walk off the plane with one of those spiffy uniforms....all i got was some old guy, which, i assumed, was not you. Yes, we wish you would come visit us here in the Rubies.

Looks like the family is doing well and what do you know, Grandma Nancy is 32, again!!

--Tito

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows