Bumblebee Preschool 2009-2010 3-4yr. old class

Oh my little Max, I love this kid! He is so sweet, hilarious, and such a fun little guy. He did well in the program, singing and not paying attention. At least he had a blast sitting next to his best buddy, Nick. They LOVE each other. Enjoy the photo's.

The Pledge of Allegiance

Giving Nick a little squeeze!

Walking like Robots


Receiving his Packet from Miss Becky....Thanks Miss Becky, we love you!
5 comments:
So cute! I am glad he has a little buddy! Ty has a few of those and i tell you what they make a world of difference!
We love Miss Becky too! Gibson has attended the last two years and Easton keeps talking about going to school there in the Fall. Love that he had a buddy, so cute!
So cute! I love that Nick and Max are such good friends!
Oh my Maxie!!!
What else is there to say.
Just got to love that kid. :)
Great job Max!! We are so proud of you. Love your hugs and cute smile.
Post a Comment