Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Paulywog!

For you on this special 36th Birthday I have compiled just a small glimpse of the 12 years we have been married. Pauly you are such a great spouse, father, person, super hottie, etc. Hope you have a Happy Day! I couldn't do this without you. Thanks for taking us along on all our adventures. We love you. XOX

6 comments:

me said...

Holy crap, what doesn't he do!!! Happy B-day you old son of a gun. (Gotta keep it clean on the blog)

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Happy Birthday Paul!!! Ya old geezer. Hope you had a nice breakfast and a great day.

Greg and Leigh said...

Happy Birthday you OLD boy.

Grandma Nancy said...

Hap, Hap, Happy birthday Pauly. Glad I brought you into this world. You have made it a better place.
Love ya,
Mum

michelle said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Loved the movie tiffy I got a lil teary! Lil funny so this morning when I was takeing Gav man to school we saw paul outside. Gav said "Mom how come paul runs so much?"
I said It is just something he loves to do.
Gav- " Oh , How come dad dosn't do that so he can be big like paul?" It was so funny! Lv ya!

Grandma Karen said...

Loved the slide show!! I don't know why it made me cry. I guess it's because Paul has awesome hair and I don't!! J.K. You have a beautiful family Paul, we can always count on some entertainment when you are around. We miss having you for sunday dinner! We all love ya.
Karen

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows