When I had my pictures taken with Kaya in her blessing dress, the photographer made a DVD of the photos and put it to this song. " Guardian Angel" by Leah West. Click on the link to hear it and read the lyrics. It makes me cry every time I hear it. (big surprise there, I know)
Happy Mother's Day, to all those special women in my life. Thank you for all you have done for me, for my children, and for my spouse. I hope you had a wonderful day. Love you!
3 comments:
LOVED that song!That made me tear up! That is so our MOM she is truley the best and I hope I can be that same kind of mother. U are also one of those mommies that I hope I can be more like. Kind, gentle, patient. Your the best Lov u sis
I did have a wonderful day. Missed not having Pauly and Greg with us, but you, Leigh and the kids made it wonderful. Can't imagine what we would do without family.
Thanks for everything.
Love you guys.
Love the song too. When I hear it I think of the first time I saw my own children and now my grandchildren. I am so blessed by my family! I love you all so much.
I hope you all had a wonderful mother's day too. I love this season in my life!
Love you all,
Mom
Post a Comment