Ok, ok, I know it's been way too long. I have been busy, what can I say? Here will be the catch up post. Many pictures will be included. I hope I will be better at posting, but I can't promise.
First, T-Ball and Baseball. Paul is coaching Noah's team this year. They are the Phillies. We did the whole opening day parade thing. Our team was the only one with a mascot though.
Max has enjoyed T-Ball. Look at the concentration.
Run! Hold on to that helmet!!
Next, we had Max's Preschool graduation. I can't believe he will be going to kindergarten soon. (gulp!) 
Noah did awesome in 3rd grade. His teacher told us he is "gifted". We already knew that! But really, he is such a smart boy.
Paul was able to run a Cataract Canyon trip for Western.
He was elated. It was running 90,ooo cfs (cubic feet per second) the day he ran the big drops. That = BIG LARLA!! (larla is water its a Murdock family word thanks to Hatalee on her first river trip down Deso.)
This is not Paul's boat, it was a private that came through. Just to give you an idea of the size of Little Niagra.
Since the weather has been so crazy this spring, we finally got a warm day to jump on the tramp with the sprinklers. The boys asked Paul to jump with them. I think they all had fun. 

Kaya even joined in on the bounce.
If you haven't noticed in the sequence of pictures yet, Max cut his hair!! It was all his idea. He wanted it just like Grayson's. So, Heidi cut it and wow! Who is this kid running around the house? He loves it, we got some spiker glue so he can spike it up. He was hilarious just after he cut it he was jumping on the tramp. He would do a flip and then stop and check with his hands to feel if it was still spiked up.
The Hofheins boys were over for an afternoon of play time. I showed them how to make GIANT bubbles. It was a hit. All you need is dish soap, water, and a string. We got some super cool shots!
Nick, love the look on his face!
Question: How many kids can you fit in a hot tub?
And finally we went swimming! The peanut had her first sunbathing outing. She looked so cute in her suit. The boys and I had a blast. I just love swimming. he he.
Grandma and Kaya Chillaxin'
Max loved going down the slide with his fish floaty. Noah had some great jumps off the diving board. Thanks Heidi and Jenny! It was great to get out of the norm!
There you have it! That's what we've been up to, minus all the horse riding, and trying to weed the garden and flower beds. Oh and keeping up with 3 kids and the house. (That I'm not doing a very god job at) I have many more pictures to share, I will try to be better and blog soon. It's been a good/busy spring.
7 comments:
i'd like to see you with the harses! what a great catch up post, i'm in need of a catch up post coming up! seems overwhelming. strong work tiff!
Great job on the catch-up. I noticed that you also got the famous Golf Course "Birdie" in the picture of Maxie playing T-ball.
Life is busy, but good. :)
Looks like your havin a great summer! can't believe that it is almost july! keep up the good summer time fun! ps love the picture Pablo= paul the mex on the riveria
so cute Tiff! you have the cutest little fam!! i miss ya, we should get together for lunch soon!! your mom looks great, tell her hi from me!! :)
LOVE Moose's hair. Glad you were able to go swimming. But, I need to ask What shirt if Paul wearing. Now, don't get mad Paul, but you gotta admit....
Love the photos. Kaya is sure cute!
Heidi, that shirt is classic hilo hatties, I've been wearing that shirt on rapid day in cataract canyon for 14 years. Originally I believe it belonged to Seth Ollertons mother. He stole it from her, Greg stole it from Seth, I stole it from Greg and possession is 9/10ths. I did go through a stage where it no longer fit but I wore it anyway. It brings out the blue in my eyes and the crazy in my brain.
Tiffy, you are such a doll! Love ya cute little momma!
Post a Comment