Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentines Day! To all my LOVE BUGS!

I LOVE YOU my handsome supa hot hubby, who makes me laugh every day, who takes me on adventures, who works hard, and plays hard, who is a wonderful father to our 3 cute kids!

I LOVE YOU my Noahbug, who also makes me laugh, who is extremely creative, who is very artistic, who loves to read, who is very caring, who is an awesome big brother to his younger siblings!

I LOVE YOU my Moosie, who makes me laugh several times a day, with all his quirky comments, who absolutely adores his little sister, who is currently very toothless, who always has a hug for me!

I LOVE YOU my Kaya K. my sweetheart little princess, who gives the best hugs and kisses, who loves to climb stairs, who has taught me so much in the short time she has been with us, who has the most beautiful blue eyes!

I LOVE YOU my Ani girl, who is always happy to see me, who is an excellent running partner, who barks at the bad guys to keep us safe!

I LOVE YOU my egg laying chicks! Chicky LaRue, Selway Sally, Ohio, and Lenny Fastball. Who give us the gift of beautiful fresh golden eggs to eat for breakfast each day, who are so fun to watch, and are so great to have as a part of the Newton fambly!

5 comments:

Newty said...

We all love you Tippy, Our wonderful wife mother animal feeder yoga partner, cooker of meals and endurer of endless loads of stupid crap we all do.

Love you

Grandma Nancy said...

And I love all of you.
Happy Valentings Day!!!!!

michelle said...

LOVE IT ! LOVE YOU-M

~~Heidi~~ said...

Very cute Tiffy... Happy late Vday to you! Love you!!

Shanshine said...

Very fitting for a lovely valentine day this post made me love valentines along with my lasagna recipe and the cookie that you made me that your husband ate//

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows