Now.... about those adventures! Here is some photos of the last Newty fambly adventure. We took the kids for a Desolation Overnight. It was wonderful.
Yeah Grandma Nancy, she was rolling in the sand....
So very proud of Noah who duckied his first time on this trip. He did AWESOME!
Completely content on Grandpas knee with a cookie
After he paddled through a big rapid!
"There is nothing--absolutely nothing, half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats" --the wind in the willows
3 comments:
Congratulations on the Anniversary! I love your pictures of the river trip. I'm so proud of Noah, way to go buddy! It's always so great to just get away even though its only for a couple of days. Glad you had a good time. Loved peanut rolling in the sand!
Sooo Cute I love all of your pict. and I want your legs after the pict of mine that were put on FB Im going ape on the exercise. Just saying Congrats again
Looks like so much fun! I have got to start getting out of the house and having some fun family adventures. Have a great time on the Middle Fork! And happy anniversary!
Post a Comment