YAY! Spring break! We spent a few days away from home. The first night away was at Swasey's rapid on the green river. Lets just say that it was WINDY and cold, but we had a great time together. Paul cooked us up a tasty mountain man dutch oven breakfast. We played in the sand played some bocce ball, and took a nice nap in the tent.
Max had some serious static hair in the tent.
We then met up with my family at the campground where we camped the other nights. Paul had to leave us to go back to work :( We missed him, I was sad he had to leave. So we tagged along with grandma and grandpa for the remainder of the trip. Next up was Goblin Valley where the kids took off climbing everything in sight.
Moosie had to go everywhere the big kids went.
Max with his papa who packed him on his shoulders for most of the hikes. He did not want his mom to carry him, oh no.
Next up, Wildhorse Canyon which loopes into Bell Canyon for a whopping 9 mile hike, only we didn't do the whole thing.
Shell and Mom.
As you can see, it got pretty narrow in some spots.
We also saw some pictographs.
Interesting......
We had a great time, saw many new and interesting rock formations, Indian artifacts, Swasey's cabin and "icebox". Thanks to Jason for planning our trip and playing tour guide. Thanks to mom & dad for dealing with my boys for a few days. We love you.
7 comments:
That was so fun! I am glad we are home, I slept like a queen last night. I love all of your pict. I wish Heid would of been there with us.
Looks like fun, and it even looks warm!! I miss the sun! I want it to come back! Cute pictures!
It looks like so much fun, sorry that we missed out. Maybe someday we will all go together!! I love all the pics. Sorry you all froze! Next time you will just have to come to paradise where you wont freeze.
Looks like fun times. Even if it's cold, it feels good to get outside after a long winter. It appears the boys were in their element...dirt, climbing, and burning lots of energy.
You are fast at getting your photos on! I have to use another slide show I took too many! Love Max's hair. We had a great time.
i was wonderin' where you were... :) looks like a great time! glad you got to get away and relax with fam for a bit. so nice.
Tiff, we had a great time with you and the boys and with everyone else. I'm sorry Paul couldn't stay, and Heidi couldn't be here either, maybe next year. I'm sure we will go again. I loved getting out and seeing the great outdoors. There is sooooo much to see. We live in such a great state. Loved every minute of it, (well almost every minute) it was a little cold....but fun.
Post a Comment