Noah is learning how to ride his bike, NO TRAINING WHEELS! He is doing awesome! I am so proud of him. Paul has been a very good teacher. I remember my dad running behind me and finally letting go. (I also remember some scraped knees.) Thankfully, we haven't had any of that yet:) We have been going to the church parking lot to do our rides. We take with us, Noah's bike, Max's bike, Razor scooter, and Paul's longboard. There aren't any cars in the way, and there is plenty of wide open space for some really wide turns. Noah is getting the hang of it. He is getting more confident, Paul only has to help him get started now. I hope soon he will be ready to follow me this summer while I jog. Good job buddy, I love you!
Saturday, April 5, 2008
2 Wheels!
Noah is learning how to ride his bike, NO TRAINING WHEELS! He is doing awesome! I am so proud of him. Paul has been a very good teacher. I remember my dad running behind me and finally letting go. (I also remember some scraped knees.) Thankfully, we haven't had any of that yet:) We have been going to the church parking lot to do our rides. We take with us, Noah's bike, Max's bike, Razor scooter, and Paul's longboard. There aren't any cars in the way, and there is plenty of wide open space for some really wide turns. Noah is getting the hang of it. He is getting more confident, Paul only has to help him get started now. I hope soon he will be ready to follow me this summer while I jog. Good job buddy, I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows
6 comments:
Yeah noah that is awesome! You know your getting so big especially when you can ride with 2 wheels! Call us next time and we would love to come ride or blade or something with ua
Way to go Noah! It is tough getting there, but once you have mastered two wheels, you will go places buddy.
I can't believe he's old enough to be doing that! What a champ. I totally like Paul so much better all shaved and cleaned up! Nice work!
noah, way to go, you are amazing. How fun he is growing up so fast!! i wish we could come play with ya, but some day!! Love you guys,keep up the amazing work noah!!
Way to go my little Noah Bug. I am very proud of you.
Nice job Noah!! This summer you will be all over the place on your bike. There's nothing like a good set of wheels!!
Post a Comment