Wednesday, March 11, 2009

for the beauty of the earth


Each day I am reminded of what a beautiful place we live in. Whenever I take the dog out in the field I come back refreshed and with a clear mind. Maybe it's the fresh air, the exercise, the quiet stillness, or just the view of our magnificent Maple Mountain. I have enjoyed taking the new camera out with me. Here are a few shots taken over the last few winter months.

11 comments:

leslie said...

wow tiff....absolutely beautiful pics! well done!

kjirsten said...

Oh my goodness . . . beautiful earth -- YES! You do live in an amazing place! And speaking of amazing . . . you are quite the photographer!

~~Heidi~~ said...

BURRRRRRR!!! that was my first response. Second I want your camera now that mine is broken it seems the pics aren't turning out as nice! Third, that dog is foaming at the mouth...hehe She has gotten so big! Where is your little pup? Fourth, those are beautiful pics...fifth I miss mapleton...sixth those are beautiful pics. Great job tippy! Love you guys!

wendybird said...

What beautiful pictures! Your talents never end!

Grandma Nancy said...

Great job on the pictures Tiffy.

Brittney said...

WOW! i love the pics tiff!!
nice job!!

michelle said...

No Comment... Just Jelousy! Jk I love those pict they are beautiful! Maybe I should ditch the fam and me and you should go lay on the beach in Kaui?

tiffy girl said...

Shell, I am in! When do we leave?

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Nice shootin' Tex!

Love the photos. You are getting really good with that new camera of yours.

Grandma Karen said...

We are so lucky to live in this beautiful community. After learning more about the history of Mapleton I think I appreciate it a little more. Good eye Tippy, great pictures.

michelle said...

Give us a new post girl!

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows