Now that the snow has melted all Max wants to do is "my wide my bike?" It has been wonderful to be outside enjoying a little sunshine. Noah is getting pretty good at jumping his scooter. Yesterday, we saw our first Robin out the kitchen window. Noah noticed that the tulips and daffodils are peeking through the ground. We found Ani's soccer ball and have been playing late afternoon games with her. I think spring is here.
6 comments:
yeah, we love SPRING! after a long winter. I can't believe that its March already! I love mooses helmet!
Yay Spring! It's about time it showed up, Febuary always seems way too long. I love the pictures!
Bummer! We still have 2 ft. of snow on the lawn, but it is starting to melt and there is hope:)
Oh my goodness . . . TOO CUTE!! What beautiful pictures of your beautiful boys! Nice work. So fun to enjoy the outdoors without so much snow!
Love Moosies expression. It's the same in every picture. I can't believe how big they are getting. I agree with the rest of you guys, Spring is a very welcome change.
What handsome little boys! I agree with Max. I love being outdoors too. Bring on the warm weather.
Post a Comment