Grandma and Grandpa Newton gave the boys a trampoline for Christmas. They have both been waiting patiently for the weather to break so we could put it up. It took us 4 hours to set up. Max wakes up in the morning and wants to go out and jump. The neighbor kids are also enjoying the new addition to the back yard.
5 comments:
so fun! Can't wait to jump with ya! Seriously Paul, you are a angel, I can't believe you are going to fly out and help me from La to home! I really did start crying THANK YOU THANK YOU!
How fun!! Lucky kids!
Christmas just came to me too. In the form of those two happy faces as they jump on their new toy.
Love it.
That is so fun! I totally wish we wouldn't have sold ours. We need to come jump! I love max hair! Static boy
Yea!!! That sure looks like some fun jumpin'!! Lucky, lucky boys!!
(super cute pics!!!!!)
Post a Comment