Friday, April 17, 2009

Springtime walks

It is spring, under the 6 inches of snow we all woke up to the other morning (grrr). I know, I know, we need the water! I am just ready for those beautiful spring days where a light jacket is all you need. Springtime also brings the tulips, rain, and mud! My ditch boots are coated with mud. The back entryway is also coated with dried mud, but that isn't going to change soon. So, with that said here are some spring photos for you to enjoy. Paul, Max and I taking Ani for a walk on a beautiful spring morning with said ditch boots on....
Noah and Max like to play a little game with Ani and hide in the ditch. We call her and she comes running to find them.
Chasing those fat robins!
Chasing those fat pheasants!
He was so excited he made the Robin fly!
I just LOVE my Maxie Moose!

5 comments:

kjirsten said...

BEAUTIFUL!! What an amazing walk . . . especially for boys! Mud, birds, dogs, ditches, and sunshine . . . perfect!

michelle said...

OMG That is the cutest pict of u and moose! I love the one of him running cuz I can just hear him.. He is so cute! We need to come for a walk. & gav has been beggin to get his kite out.. YOu Lucky. It is beautiful there!

~~Heidi~~ said...

So cute! I also love the last pic, you need to print that one up! So neat that you can walk in the field every morning!

Grandma Nancy said...

I do believe that Spring is finally here. Love the pictures in your ditch boots.

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

I love the last photo too. It is precious! Hopefully we can have a real SPRING.

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows