I have been slacking, I know. Paul posted some pics on his blog of our trip. Here are just a few more for your enjoyment! We had a great time:)

boys and sand, mud, dirt, sticks, water....etc.

and throw that mud in the water!

Pauly and his best girl

Ani, and the boys had a little ducky time

the moosie in his shades

love those dimples!

I paddled the biscuit for a bit

grandpa sneaking cookies, and grandma throwing kisses with max
11 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS . . . this makes us SOOOO jealous!! What an absolutely FUN time! Your boys are so cute, the scenery awesome, and your pictures AMAZING. Way to capture those precious moments. I think we will have to live vicariously through you . . . you guys have WAY too much fun!!!!
Love them all!!!! Looks like so much fun! I love max's shirt! And Noah looks so much like paul in the pic with his shades!!!
Great pictures!! Looks like a ton of fun!
Thanks for the fun time. We love hanging out with our boys.
Look like such a great time! I love the pictures! Cute boys!
Looks like a fun weekend. You all need to come and play at our house this summer and we'll take the kids over on the Snake. We'd love to play!
Looks like sooo much fun...we'll have to join in next year!!
Its good to see some new pictures. I know it's hard to fit EVERYTHING in!!!
Looks like you had a great time, you can just tell Ani is just loving every minute. Glad you could get away.
Love the photos. You guys need to start camping with us. Love to see you paddling. Such fun. It looks like the boys had a fun time playing in the water and mud.
JEALOUS!!!! i love the pict of Noah & moose in your paddle boat! So cute! We need to come w/ down there looks like so much fun. Im glad you didn't get caught in the flash flood...Yikes!
Nothing like mud and water to keep boys entertained for hours! I don't think they grow out of it either.
Post a Comment