Monday, July 20, 2009
MIDDLE FORK OF THE SALMON!
What a week we had! Such a beautiful and majestic place. You can't beat wild rapids, hot springs, lots of fishing, good food and GREAT company. The boaters all made it through without any major mishaps. The kayaker's also all made it through with only a few swims. The scenery was fantastic, and the many wild creatures we saw were amazing. We took over 500 pictures. I hope you enjoy a small slide show of some of those pictures! **FYI all peeps from the trip** ((I am going to make a DVD of our trip, so anyone who wants their pictures on the DVD please email them to me at: thenewtys@mac.com and make sure to send them actual size. ))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows



9 comments:
Nice work Tippy. I'm stuck in a hotel in sfo and I only have internet in the lobby computer, otherwise I would watch this all night. Think I might tear up just a little! Can we go back next week please?
Great action shots Tiff. It is hard to take pictures of yourself so it's nice to see the DOC in action. I will send you some of mine and we can make a great Middle Fork DVD.
Nate
Nice work Tiffy. Amen to Paul, I am ready to go back. What a beautiful place.
Love you photos! Glad you were able to get away!
The shot of our boats tied up at Marble camp is amazing! Was it really that beautiful? Theres a tear in my eye.
I like having a professional photographer along. We should have tipped you. Nice work!
that looks like so much fun! Glad you had a fun fun trip!
You got some great shots Tiff! I'm quite impressed with your photography skills. I think Ty wants to bring you some of our pics for the DVD so we'll call you guys this week.
Im glad you guys got to get out of this hot weather! That place is so pretty , we will have to come with someday! i love all the pictures, that kid looks so much like Noah holy cow! Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment