Saturday, August 1, 2009

My Handsome Boys







I took the boys pictures and had to show off how extremely handsome they are:)

11 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh Tiff, they are so cute!! They are so big too! Cute pictures.

Greg and Leigh said...

Great pictures!!! I'd say they are handsome boys.

Ammie said...

Great job on the pictures! They are so cute with cute boys!

Brittney said...

nice job Tiff!! so handsome!

~~Heidi~~ said...

awesome job!!! They are so handsome! Where did you take them at? that looks like such a neat place to go... and when did little Max grow up?

Grandma Nancy said...

Oh how I love my little people. I will have to get some shots printed up.
Good Job Tiff.

michelle said...

o they are so handsome! I can't believe how big moose looks! seriously tiff your turn!

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

So cute! Good job Tiff! Great smiles!

wild murdocks said...

Cuter than the dickens.

You're becoming quite the photographer Tiff!

Grandma Karen said...

Oh my gosh!!! they both look soooo big and grown up. I love the first one of Max you can see the guitar strings vibraiting! I love the look on their faces when they are looking at each other. Great photo shoot. Are you still going to try and do guitar lessons? Hell ooooo, Uncle Greg!!

Heather said...

Great pics. I can't believe how grown up they are getting. It goes so fast! I still remember Noah as a baby. Crazy@

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows