
Noah, Max, Grandma Karen, and myself went berry picking! We picked 10 lbs. of raspberries, and 7 lbs. of giant blackberries. Then we made JAM! (lots of jam). I think this will have to become a family tradition. The boys LOVED it, Max ate a whole lb. of raspberries by himself. He handed me his bucket and said "here mom, I'm full!" Noah jumped right in and picked buckets full. He really enjoyed it. I had a blast! All that yummy jam is in the freezer, just waiting for a hot piece of wheat bread that I can smell cooking in the oven right now. AHHHHH, hot yummy bread! What a great time we had!
If you are interested.....I am leaving you with the address of the patch we went to. The owners were the nicest people ever. Max had a great conversation with Wayne and Joyce. They have buckets for you, just bring something to bring your berries home in.
McBride Briar Patch 1849 s. 2100 w. Mapleton, UT
ps. Paul posted pictures of our trip to Westwater on his blog.
If you are interested.....I am leaving you with the address of the patch we went to. The owners were the nicest people ever. Max had a great conversation with Wayne and Joyce. They have buckets for you, just bring something to bring your berries home in.
McBride Briar Patch 1849 s. 2100 w. Mapleton, UT
ps. Paul posted pictures of our trip to Westwater on his blog.
4 comments:
How yummy! I want a fresh slice of bread with yummy jam! oH I can smell it all way at my house!
Love ya!
Thanks Tiffany. I may be dragging my boys to get some raspberries. We've made blackberry jelly {my boys aren't keen on the seeds} but I've yet to make raspberry anything......
Those rasberries look delicious!! You painted the picture so nice with the warm bread and yummy jam. HMMMMMM! Good!
Yummy! I say the jar in the fridge this morning. Can't wait to try it, but Rick said that it was wonderful.
Thanks,
Post a Comment