Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Moose!

Happy Birthday, to my little fireball! 4 years ago, you came into our lives and we have enjoyed everything about you.
First, your cute personality. You are always ready to wrestle. (watch out- he throws a wicked elbow) You are always giving Ani loves. You love to play with Noah. You love to be a mama's boy, but you are daddy's boy too. You love to laugh and giggle. And you have become quite the Jedi lately.
Second, your eagerness to help. You are my very helpful dish washer, garden helper, dog feeder, and laundry soap dumper.
Third, your hugs. You give some really good squeezes! We are so blessed to have you. I love you so much. I hope you have a Happy Birthday and feel better soon.



5 comments:

Greg and Leigh said...

Happy Birthday Moose!!! Love ya tons... Can't wait to party with you!!

Grandma Nancy said...

Happy Birthday my little Moosie. I love that spunky personality of yours, and I love that fact that you also love my red shoes. Hope you start feeling better soon so we can party with you.

michelle said...

Those pict are so cute! I can't believe he is already 4! That went to fast! Hope is better today, and had a fun day yesterday! Lv you buddy

Grandma Karen said...

Oh my sweet Moosie. I love the way you always greet me. You always seem happy to see me which makes me feel so good. I love your Moosie hugs too! I can still remember Noah the morning you were born, he was so excited and asked as soon as he saw me if you were here. It was priceless. I love how you and Noah are such good friends. I hope it stays that way throughout your lives. I love you, and hope you are feeling better everyday. Happy Birthday Big Boy! Love grandma Karen.

leslie said...

that 7th picture down could not be more YOU tiff!! love that face!

btw, got your msg....things are crazy here with fall break but will call soon!! xo

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows