Saturday, January 23, 2010

boogieboarding and Izzy

I had left this on the other camera, and it made me miss our vacation!


That leads me to some fantastic photos of Grandpa Ricks new Horse. Meet Izzy. She is a doll. The boys adore her, and love to go feed her grain and apples. She is a full bred paint. I think that Paul is whooped. But how could he not be? After all, his Dad threw him on his horse Old Paint by himself when he was only 2 years old!

2 comments:

wendybird said...

aww, I love fresh paint - I mean, Izzy! She'so cute! (Never knew Newty was a horseman.)

michelle said...

She sure is pretty! I love the second picture with pauly and annie girl and the horses following., Who knew that paul really has cowboy in him. Now we can hit back at him for being so mean about mine and codys crap kickers we wear! lv ya paul!

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows