Saturday, January 16, 2010

Noah's Baptism


Okay, I know, I have been a horrible blogger lately, so sorry. .........
One very important event has happened this month. Noah was baptized. I thought I would share a few pictures of Noah's Baptism. It was a wonderful evening with great talks, (thanks Bishop Grandpa's) great music, (thanks Uncle Greg for playing your guitar and singing). I think it really hit me when my Dad had Noah come up to the front after he had been baptized and asked him to look out at everyone who was there to support him. He is loved by so many. And he will have all of those loved ones behind him to support him throughout his sojourn here on earth. It was also pretty cool that he was baptized in the same font I was! That doesn't happen too often. I know he will remember his special day for years to come. We love you Noah.


11 comments:

Kristi said...

Yippeee Noah!!! What a handsome little dude! So proud! You're raising some great kids Tiffy!

~~Heidi~~ said...

oh, I wish we could have been there! Just a week earlier,oh well, i am glad it went so good. And look at your baby its like a little person! love you guys!

Grandma Karen said...

Noah, that was one of the sweetest, most spiritual, memorable nights I have had in a long time. Thank you for your great example to all of us. You have a very special spirit. Just remember, now that you have the Holy Ghost, He will always help you. Just remember to make good choices and He will never let you down.
Love you soooo much,
Grandma

Grandma Nancy said...

Bug,
I am so proud of you and the choice you made to be baptized. You have good parents and family who will guide you through out your life. I hope you will always listen to them and also listen to that still small voice.
Love ya,

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Congratulations Noah! Thanks for letting us be a part of that special day! We are so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! My oldest was baptized in February... very humbling experience.

I just saw your baby counter... R U PREGO? I am so excited!!!! Congrats!!!! Are you guys hoping for a girl... or are you happy with boys?

leslie said...

awwwww, congrats noah. what a BIG day. tommy has decided not to get baptized.. until further notice that is. :)

michelle said...

I can't believe how old he is! I hate how each year we get older and older! The baptisim was great, he and paul did so good! Lv you guys

Brittney said...

great decision Noah!!! that's so awesome to have such a great supportive family!!

miranda said...

Congrats Noah!

carilarkins said...

Who is that skinny guy that baptized Noah? He kind of looks like someone I knew in high school or maybe junior high.

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows