We all knew it was a girl, Im sorry it just was meant to happen. We are so excited for you all can't wait to meet her! She will be darling, hopeing for some red locks! Thanks for being there for me if I need ya, were doin pretty good minus the lack of brain waves I got going on! Geez! Get all the ZZZ you can for now, cuz it's about to change! Lv ya!
Paul and Tiffany! Congrats! That is so exciting. I am glad I got my 1 girl. She is still waiting for a sister though. I was pretty satisfied. She wants more. That is a girl for ya! :) So happy for you guys!
12 comments:
Yippeeee!!! A girl!! I'm so happy for you guys! That little girl is going to rock your world! Congrats!
YAY! That is so exciting Tiff. So happy for you. You will love having a girl!
We all knew it was a girl, Im sorry it just was meant to happen. We are so excited for you all can't wait to meet her! She will be darling, hopeing for some red locks! Thanks for being there for me if I need ya, were doin pretty good minus the lack of brain waves I got going on! Geez! Get all the ZZZ you can for now, cuz it's about to change! Lv ya!
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! I am SO jealous... don't get me wrong, love my boys and wouldn't trade them for anything but a little girl sure would have been fun!
Congratulations Tiff!!! That is so wonderful! Great news!
Yeah! Congrats, I'm so excited for you guys!
wooohoooo!!! i just saw this! i'm so excited for you! bring on the pink! yaaayy!!
Congrats! That's so exciting! :)
CONGRATS Tiff! im so excited for you!!! your boys are gonna be the BEST big brothers ever!!!
Paul and Tiffany! Congrats! That is so exciting. I am glad I got my 1 girl. She is still waiting for a sister though. I was pretty satisfied. She wants more. That is a girl for ya! :) So happy for you guys!
We are so happy for you guys!!! I'm sure that Grandma Nancy is so excited too!!! Congratulations :)
Post a Comment