Saturday, July 31, 2010

News from the baby front....

For all of you who have been patiently waiting for news to be posted here about the birth of Kaya Kinnerley Newton. She is here. Has been for almost a week now. I just don't know how to get rid of that stupid days til baby widget.Tiff has been a little busy and I have been running stuff on my blog cause I didn't know Tiff's password, soooooo, if you want all the ups and downs of the last week click here, if you want to remain happily oblivious then stay put and know that she has arrived, and as daughters are apt to do she has already been giving her father a heart attack.

4 comments:

michelle said...

OH paully that is why we have lil girls right! So we can all go grey faster, and lose 5lbs in a week from stress right? She looked so beautiful tonight! Thanks for letting me sneak in the back to see her! Hang in there I hope this rollercoaster ride will be over soon. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Because it has been a ride for all of us. Just know that we are here and will be, if you need ANYTHING call me! Im game! Lv you guys, I can't wait to hold her! And my kids can' t wait to meet there new neice (when ready) Hugs....Mich

~~Heidi~~ said...

Haha, that made me giggle a little, its good to see your humor is back slightly instead of heart ache! Love you guys! Can't wait to hear when she gets to come home! ahh sigh... I really wish I was home right now!

Ammie said...

Oh Tiff! She is so adorable! I jumped over to your husbands blog. I'm glad she has now come home! yay! I'm thinking of you and hope she continues to do well. :) Congratulations!!

Emilee said...

Oh Tiffany, I just barely looked at your blog and then Paul's, my heart just goes out to you. I'm glad she is home and doing better. She is beautiful! Nothing like a little girl. I'll be praying for you guys that things will continue to work out for the best. Just wanted to send you my love and support of you all. Take care Em

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows