I took her to her follow up 2 week appointment on tuesday, and guess what? She is now 6 lbs. 4oz. She has officially gained a lb! Her ears are also looking better without having to go on antibiotics. She is doing great. I just wanted to thank you all for your kind words, prayers, and good vibes you have sent our way. She still has a few bumps in the road to get through, but for now we are just LOVING having her home.
8 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS, Look at her, Tiff she is so cute! I really really so badly want to hold that baby girl!!!!! AHHH, its killing me! I can't get over how much hair she has!!!! Oh sweet baby girl! Thanks for the update!
We will keep her in our prayers still!
Love you and miss you guys!
LV that picture! She is getting a lil chub in her cheeks! Hopefully she will start gaining enough to catch up to sumo boy! Then we can call her chubs! (we hope) She doing so good, we will continue to keep thoughts and prayers coming your way! LV you Mich
She is gorgeous!! I'm so happy she is doing well. What a strong little thing! Enjoy her!
Love that girl. That hair kills me. Such a lucky little girl. So glad that she is doing so good and such a little nurser. She is such a loved little thing.
She is beautiful! congrats to all of you!
What a precious angel. I think we will keep her.
tiff! i have a package for you that's been floating around my house for a week now. grrrr. my car's been in the shop so it's been hard to get to the post office....just wanted you to know it'll be on it's way soon :) wish i was there to snuggle that sweet babe. love you. L
Hey Paul and Tiff we are out of the loop and just found out about your sweet baby. We just want you to know that we will be keeping her as well as your whole family in our prayers. She is beautiful!
Jason and Ashlee
Post a Comment