Kaya has been doing very well here at home. I attribute her success to two things. She has an amazing will to be well. She has a Mother who's eye is single to the life and love of her child. I love them both.
Two big brothers who love their sister.

As the bretheren from Coldplay say,
"We live in a Beautiful world"
We tried to keep things as normal as possible for the boys while we were at the hospital and we're making a serious effort to let them know they are not forgotten. Last week before I had to go to work I took Noah on a horse ride up Day's Canyon in the right hand of Hobble Creek. It was his first ride outside of the pasture. I wanted it to be a good experience for him and he did fantastic. We rode for a little over an hour and we both had a great time. Hopefully it will be something we can continue. This week we're going backpacking in the Uinta's.
Boy's+ dog+ Horses= Nuttin but good times!
(yes those are wranglers)
(yes I'm still a Kayaker)
"We live in a Beautiful world"
We tried to keep things as normal as possible for the boys while we were at the hospital and we're making a serious effort to let them know they are not forgotten. Last week before I had to go to work I took Noah on a horse ride up Day's Canyon in the right hand of Hobble Creek. It was his first ride outside of the pasture. I wanted it to be a good experience for him and he did fantastic. We rode for a little over an hour and we both had a great time. Hopefully it will be something we can continue. This week we're going backpacking in the Uinta's.
(yes those are wranglers)
(yes I'm still a Kayaker)
3 comments:
Whoops, sorry Tiffy I somehow posted this here instead of my page. Oh well.
Alright this should be good. How am I not supposed to post a comment when Paul looks like Fiesta Day's threw up all over him. Next year you are in the parade for sure.
Another lb. I am so excited that baby KayaK is doing so well.
Post a Comment