Monday, December 13, 2010

mmmmm rice cereal

Kaya is 4 1/2 months old. Time is flying by. She had her first taste of rice cereal. I think her brothers were pretty excited. She doesn't love it, but at least she eats a few bites.

We are still trying to get that perfect smile shot but she seems to know that mom is waiting for a perfect shot. She is a little camera shy I guess. She can pull some really cute faces though.


7 comments:

Kristi said...

What a sweetie! She looks amazing!

Grandma Nancy said...

What a sweetheart. I can't believe that she is almost 5 months old. Where does the time go. Can't wait to give her a hug.

michelle said...

She looks so good! lil punkin finally smiled at her fav auntie! Thanks doll! keep up the good eatin!

~~Heidi~~ said...

YUMMMMY!!!! Oh my goodness look at those amazingly blue beautiful eyes!!! Tiff she is so cute! Oh I miss you guys, the holidays are hard to not be home for!

Grandma Karen said...

What a beauty! I love the picture of the boys surrounding her for her first incounter with rice ceral. She is going so well Tiff, you should pat yourself on the back. Love ya

miranda said...

She looks like Paul in a pink tutu! She's darling! See you at the big party Saturday!

Heidi said...

What a sweetheart! I love seeing her gettingn so big. Love it.

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows