It's not the years in your life,
but the life in your years.
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Happy Birthday Noah-bug!
Noah my sweet little boy. My how you are growing. You are still just as sweet as you were the day we brought you home. There are many things that I love about you. I love how you are always willing to help me with cooking. I love how you are willing to play with Max and Kaya. I love your sense of humor. I love your dimple when you smile. You help take care of Ani when Dad is at work. You are very intelligent, and can draw and read like nobody's business. You are a very good boy. Our family is so blessed to have you. I love you! I hope you had a Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Noah boy. I love looking at your pictures and see how much you have grown. The pictures tell a story of how sweet and kind you are. You are so much fun to be around. Never forget how much your Heavenly Father loves you and how much He cares about you and your happiness. We love you, and are so grateful to have you in our family!
Happy Birthday Noah Bug. You have grown up so much and are a very handsome boy. I think little Kaya looks like you in the very first picture. Thank you for always being willing to help me, especially at Thanksgiving time. You are so much fun to have at the house and I hope you will always want to come stay for sleep-overs. Love ya bug.
Happy birthday Noah, You are such a good kid! Sorry we didn't get to wish you happy Birthday personally! We love you! And thanks for always being so nice to my kidos! Love ya buddy!
5 comments:
Happy birthday Noah! We remember when you came to our wedding dinner as a new little baby! Time flies!
Happy Birthday lil buddy! I hope you had a great daY!! I love aall of those pictures!
Happy Birthday Noah boy. I love looking at your pictures and see how much you have grown. The pictures tell a story of how sweet and kind you are. You are so much fun to be around. Never forget how much your Heavenly Father loves you and how much He cares about you and your happiness. We love you, and are so grateful to have you in our family!
Happy Birthday Noah Bug. You have grown up so much and are a very handsome boy. I think little Kaya looks like you in the very first picture.
Thank you for always being willing to help me, especially at Thanksgiving time. You are so much fun to have at the house and I hope you will always want to come stay for sleep-overs.
Love ya bug.
Happy birthday Noah, You are such a good kid! Sorry we didn't get to wish you happy Birthday personally! We love you! And thanks for always being so nice to my kidos!
Love ya buddy!
Post a Comment