Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

To all my LOVE BUG'S I love you!
I love you Mr. Adventure, my handsome (uber HOT) hubby, and super fun/sweet daddy to our kiddo's.

I love you Noah, my sweet, smart, witty, artistic and creative boy!
I love you Max, my little hugger, baby sister smoocher, and hilarious little guy!
I love you Kaya, my little princess, sweetheart, peanut butter with fat legs!
I love you Ani, you rawhide chewing, gorilla glue eating, blanket loving, kid chasing, sweet dog!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

5 comments:

Newty said...

and we LOVE you our, uber hottie wife, take care of all of us, remember where we put our keys, wallet, backpack, homework, wash our clothes, fix our dinner keep us all on the right track and raise us ALL right momma. Love you, happy Vday

Grandma Nancy said...

and we love all of you.
Great post Tiffy. :)

michelle said...

WEll it is about time you posted something new! Geez! I love all of them too! Happy V day late!

~~Heidi~~ said...

I LOVE U ALL!

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

I love that Ani comes to greet Noah with his blanket in tow, each and every day. You have a great family. Love you!

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows