Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas and SNOW!

Wow, we had a great Christmas this year! Paul had the whole week off and we played in the snow watched movies and waited for Santa to come. It snowed like crazy this year. We woke up to 18 inches one morning.
A winter wonderland of snow and our humble abode.
Ani helped build a snowman.
The boys played for hours tunneling, building forts, and trying to swing on the swings.
The tree was ready to come in the back door.
plenty of snow in the bird bath!
Christmas morning, the anticipation, the sleepless night, and finally they let us come in the living room!
Princess got a Bumbo from Santa so she can sit up and chill with the rest of the family.
Max got a DSi XL and he was sooooo thrilled!
Noah got a sweet mountian bike which he rode non stop until there was too much snow on the roads. He also got a chemistry set. (Our little scientist.)
Paul gave the boys remote control helicopters. They haven't stopped flying them yet.
Ani goat a GIANT peanut butter bone which took her 2 days to eat (gag). She loved it.
Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa Newton's. 4 cute kids in their new pajama's by the Christmas Village and 3 trees.
Grandpa Rick reading "The Night Before Christmas" to the grandkids.
Christmas morning at the Grandma and Grandpa Murray's. Grandma Karen got all the kids a new hat. Gavin looks thrilled, and Sophia was having a melt down.
Sleeping beauty. What a tired little girl.
Kaya in her new Sunday Christmas dress. She has learned how to raspberry. It is slobber city.
The daddy with the princess her very first Christmas.

6 comments:

Shanshine said...

I was hoping you would get the snow I sent for Christmas. The hat picture w the meltdown is priceless... your little angel kaya is beautiful. What a great Christmas post.

michelle said...

SoSO Cute! Im sad its over! but now I find myself wishing for spring! What is wrong with me!!!!!!!!!!!

Grandma Karen said...

Oh goodie... Christmas pictures. Love the pictures. Oh my gosh you double click on Kaya's picture of her in her new dress and those eyes are AMAZING! She is drop dead gorgeous (just like her mom......annnnnd grandma)! kidding about the grandma! Love seeing the joy.

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Love the photo of Kaya sleeping. so sweet. She is getting so big. It was a great Christmas. Loved playing in the snow too.

tiffy girl said...

WHat ever Grandma, I hope I look as good as you do when I get to be your age! Love ya

~~Heidi~~ said...

how fun.. and I love all that snow!!! Wow, I don't remember when we had that much snow that fast for Christmas! I remember wishing so hard to even get a white christmas! Anyways... little Princess is growing right up... and she will love love love the bumbo! That was Shay's fav place to be right next to us, until she figured out she could crawl! then it was over from there!
Love you guys!

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows