I Finally uploaded all the pictures we had on the "old" digital camera. Here is a great shot of Noah and Max at the Hershey Track meet.
They have grown so much in only a few months!
And then there was this picture. Noah took this after her bath a LONG time ago. She was actually fat! Oh my she is cute.
Which brings us to another update for y'all! With lots more pictures. Since we have had a fast summer it seems, I will post several events at once! First we had BASEBALL!! Paul coached Noah's team this year, the Phillies. They struggled, but their last game was AWESOME! They gave a valiant effort.
Coach Newty...
Paul and I were finally able to go on a horse ride together. It was much more sucessful than the last time we rode together. he he he.
I just love the next picture it seems that Skeeter is a really long horse! But really it's just Izzy's rear end and Skeeter's front end you can see. Pretty funny, huh?
Kaya's first 4th of July! She loved the fireworks.

and she loved the chocolate licorice..
Need I say more??
Our most recent has been Swimming Lessons! Peanut and I were chillin' on the lounge chair watching the boys swim. They both did very well. Especially Noah. I can say that he is swimming!!



Noah Swimming
Max Swimming
The other night I was fixing dinner and had her in the jumper. I knew she was tired. It was a long week for her, and her naps were interrupted every day for swimming lessons. I was at the stove and turned to see this:

All tuckered out. Poor thing.

What a face!
They have grown so much in only a few months!
Paul and I were finally able to go on a horse ride together. It was much more sucessful than the last time we rode together. he he he.
Our most recent has been Swimming Lessons! Peanut and I were chillin' on the lounge chair watching the boys swim. They both did very well. Especially Noah. I can say that he is swimming!!
Max Swimming
The other night I was fixing dinner and had her in the jumper. I knew she was tired. It was a long week for her, and her naps were interrupted every day for swimming lessons. I was at the stove and turned to see this:
All tuckered out. Poor thing.
What a face!
4 comments:
Love the pictures!! You don't realize time is passing until you see pictures from just a couple months ago and the kids have changed! I love the pictures of Noah half in the hoop and half out. Great action shot Tiff!
If you guys haven't see Paul's post about Kaya make sure you check it out and make sure you have a tissue close by, because you will need it!
Awesome, awesome, awesome swimming. What a summer. Can't believe how fast it has flown by. Love the picture of the loooooong horse. lol
looks like you have had a great summer! Kaya is getting so big I love her birthday picture! Can't wait for the big party!
as a representative for karmabe... i would like to say that the I heart my kaya shirt is genius. if only we could sell them with little kaya's... unfortunately for us she is one of kind! I love love LOVE that picture! might need a model release from ya, cause it's likely going on the website.
-from all of "us" at KarmaBe
Post a Comment