Peanut's piggies
One of our favorite places to go is Strawberry! We have our favorite spots we like to lunch at, Ski, and ride the board and cruise around....and camp! We went up with our friends the Hofheins on Saturday and had so much fun, we decided to come back and do an over-nighter the next week.
Noah decided to go on the board all by himself. Max also did it by himself.
Little miss mobile army crawling all over the boat.
Fishing in "the spot" we only caught one, but they tried, and tried and tried for more.
mmmmm yogurt.
By the end of the trip Max was all over being the flag holder and rope puller/thrower/peanut watcher. I was able to ski while she was asleep. Then Paul could ski while I drove the boat.
I just love how she's got her arms wrapped around Paul's neck.
I think I know where she gets her blue eyes now. Grandpa Rick came up and slept over and hung out with us the next day.
Card games at camp. Noah and grandma played mancala and I taught Max how to play crazy 8's which he won at!
Grandma Nancy came up and joined us for dinner, she had to work the next day or we would have talked her in to camping overnight with us.
Did I mention it was cold when the sun went down.
More cards and games while Pauly cooked us up some yummy breakfast.
Max aka the card shark. He was playing slap jack with grandpa and figured out he could peek at the card before he turned it over. Sneaky little bugger.
Sleeping beauty. I slept with her in my down bag because it was COLD! I didn't sleep much, but at least she slept most of the night.
After I pulled off her beanie. That's some super sweet hat hair!
The Dad and his kiddo's chillaxin on the back of the boat.
Good times! Strawberry we will be back!
One of our favorite places to go is Strawberry! We have our favorite spots we like to lunch at, Ski, and ride the board and cruise around....and camp! We went up with our friends the Hofheins on Saturday and had so much fun, we decided to come back and do an over-nighter the next week.
Noah decided to go on the board all by himself. Max also did it by himself.
4 comments:
SOOOO CUTE Love the updated blog! Lv the pictures when do you want to take ours! Ps is that a Tat on Tylers arm lil rebel! jk
Oh that first picture just makes me laugh! Here's what it looks like: Kids all over, dog has the cookies, Si pouring water all over the towels, Tyler getting the "tunes" goin, Kaya crying, Wendy doing the sun lotion "thing"... I love it. I'm so glad you took the time and went even though you wouldn't get much sleep. Its just so good to see memories being made with the boat. All the pictures are so great! Loved the blue eyes picture with grandpa.
Love the pictures! Looks like good family times!
Great pics and a fun time. Oh, did you mention how cold it was?
I love the new looks of your blog and all of those feet in the water.
Good ole' summer times.
Post a Comment