Halloween was a crazy fun packed day! Max and Noah both had parties in their classes that I was able to be a helper in each class. The school let the kids dress up this year and they had a costume parade. We did our usual Halloween trick or treating around the neighborhood, to a few traditional places and ended at Grandma Nancy's for her supper and new Halloween Jammies. Bwaaah ahhh ahhh! It was super!
Noah was Frankenstein, Max was a bat, Kaya was Minnie Mouse, and I was Pinkalicious! If you don't know Pinkalicious, it is the cutest set of girl books...ever. (SHHH even the boys love reading them) They are a must have for our little princess!

Kaya with Grandpa Great

Baby Wren was a Pumpkin Fairy...SO CUTE!

I wish I had a picture of my brother Jason's family they looked great. Batman, Batwoman, Robin, Catgirl, Buzz Lightyear and a fuzzy chick!
I also wish I had a picture of my sister Michelle she was an AWESOME witch. SOOOO spooky! her little Sophia was a cute little witch too!
Noah was Frankenstein, Max was a bat, Kaya was Minnie Mouse, and I was Pinkalicious! If you don't know Pinkalicious, it is the cutest set of girl books...ever. (SHHH even the boys love reading them) They are a must have for our little princess!
Kaya with Grandpa Great
Baby Wren was a Pumpkin Fairy...SO CUTE!
I wish I had a picture of my brother Jason's family they looked great. Batman, Batwoman, Robin, Catgirl, Buzz Lightyear and a fuzzy chick!
I also wish I had a picture of my sister Michelle she was an AWESOME witch. SOOOO spooky! her little Sophia was a cute little witch too!
4 comments:
What sweet kid's and a great time was had at the Halloween dinner.
They all look great! And so do you!! Love ya
Love it!!! You all looked great, oh, except Paul. Looser. Didn't dress up! (J/k)
Why Thank you! I did my best with that makeup! Your kids are so cute Lv ya
Post a Comment