Today marks the 2nd Birthday of my little princess. She has brought
so much JOY into our lives. Many of you may or may not know just how
special she is. Her birth was traumatic to say the least, and she came
into this world fighting for her life. She is our little sunflower,
showing us where the light is on those gray days. Kaya, mommy loves you. I
am so thankful you came to be with us, and that you will teach us so much more about
life, love, and happiness. May you be able to feel the love that
surrounds you on this special day. I love you. Happy Birthday.
5 comments:
Oh man... im sorry I totally forgot to call you today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYA! We love you so much, thank you for joining our family, and for choosing us to teach!
You are so special!!! Love ya peanut!
She is sooo Pretty ! I could stare at her blue eyes all day long! So proud of her and your family. She has come so far and will continue to do so well! Happy Birthday lil peanut We love you so much! And as her dad used to say to landon , which I am proud to pass on,
"She is so Damn Cute"!
I can't believe that she is 2. I am with you Tiff I am so glad that she has come to this world. She is more than cute. She will teach all of us how to live and love more! She is lucky to have such a great family. Happy Birthday little girl! We all love you!!!
Ohhh...my little peanut. I can't believe how fast you are growing up until I see these pictures. What an honor it is to call you my granddaughter. Words can't express how much I love you. Thank you for all your precious hugs.
Love you always,
Grandma Karen
She is so beautiful... I'll never forget being sent a picture of little kaya k dressing in a little rainbow suit, I was in a moment of complete sadness losing my grandfather, and that picture, that pure little smile, that perfect little spirit made me realize that there are angels ... And i smiled. Love //
Post a Comment