We took Ani for her first swim up the canyon. She loved it! "She has a natural instinct." (Quote from Noah.) Of course she is a good swimmer. Just look at her HUGE paws:)


We had a family day at Park City. LOVED the new "Coaster" it kicks the Alpine slide in the butt. (I recommend skipping the Alpine slide altogether and just going on the Coaster twice.) So much fun!
6 comments:
Oh the good old Summer times. Before you know it, Noah will be back in school.
That is so much fun!!! I love your new look on your blog how did yoiu do it?
The fireworks were great! Good photos. Looks like you have been having fun. Welcome home Paul!
We LOVE LOVE LOVE the coaster! Mat and I went to Park City last year for our anniversary and we went on it. I have never screamed and laughed so hard in my life!
Loved it!
Looks like you are having a great summer!
Loved the second firework photo!
Yes, summer is full of fun activities! It's going by so quickly! Looks like you are fitting in lots of fun adventures!
your firework pics rock tiff!!! and that coaster ride sounds fab.. miss you. xo
Post a Comment