Saturday, July 26, 2008

Summer good's


Peas! So sweet, so good right out of the pod. Our garden has done well this year. We planted, Peas, Carrots, Potatoes, Tomatoes, Pumpkins, Watermelon, Corn, Sage, Oregano, and Dill. The garden is overflowing with abundance. It is great to see Noah eat a green vegetable without gagging:)

8 comments:

Kati said...

Good for you!
Now that my yard is finally in...I am planning to have a garden next year for sure! I can't wait.

michelle said...

Will be up tomorrow to help thin out those peas for you. Scince my martha garden went to POT!!!!

~~Heidi~~ said...

I wish so bad that we had a garden, that is one thing i miss about living here. I love peas too. and way to go on getting noah to eat them!!! It was so much fun to be home and play in your new fun yard and eat some of those yummy peas. Thanks Tippy for letting us come have tubbies every night!

Sydney said...

Fresh peas from the garden are the absolute best! I'm so jealous you got such an abundance!

kara said...

YUM!

wendy said...

Ah-ha! I see you! Your blog is so great!

wendy said...

List away friend, I'm honored! :)

Peterson Bunch said...

I will never disagree about fresh veggies.
http://abmgeaco.blogspot.com/

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows