Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Birthday 4th of July Boy!




Happy Birthday to my big brother!  I just wanted to tell you that I love you, and that I admire many things about you.
  
You are such a hard worker.
You are a brave and amazing father.  (taking all 4 kids to the Zoo by yourself!)
You can do anything you try.

Now for a little memory or two.
I remember helping you feed the cows and you had a big brace on your leg and crutches.
I remember fighting over the "hut"  one summer with Stuart and Mikele.
I remember jumping on the trampoline on sunday afternoons with you.
I remember riding our bikes in the 24th of July parade.
I remember you writing me on your mission, to make sure I was making good choices.
I remember seeing you in the hospital holding Koleton just after he was born.
I remember watching all the guys help you frame your house until dark.
I remember seeing you walk into the font to baptize Koleton.
I remember how you were always my big brother and watched out for me.
Thanks for being such a great guy.  We are all so blessed to have you in our lives!  Happy Birthday you old fart!

1 comment:

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Nice Tribute to Jas. You are a great sister! We had a great time with you at the fireworks.

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows