
I challenge anyone reading this blog to find a more beautiful, intelligent, compassionate, loving, or more PATIENT woman than my Tiffy. It can't be done. She is by far the greatest woman on this earth. (no offense mom) Noah said He loves you because you are nice to him. When I asked Max what he loves about mommy he just said "Mommy home?" When I asked myself why I love you, I responded "cause she's smokin hot!" I love you more than my limited vocabulary can express. Happy Birthday Tippy!
9 comments:
ahhhh...tiff, i miss you today. i just left you a msg. on facebook! is this a recent pic of you and your new hair? love it!! my wish for you today is that we will someday live close enough that i can bake you a cake, take you to lunch and talk all afternoon on your birthday.... someday. love you! xx
Tiff! Happy Birthday! I agree with your hubby, You're awesome! I'm so glad you got to have fun in Hawaii!
Thanks to everyone who have made my day a little more special, thanks michelle for a cupcake surprise, and thanks for everyone's calls and singing! Heidi for a early morning present delivered to my door. Mom and Dad for singing to me, Heidi and Ty for their song too. Pauly thanks for making me cry and scream for joy at your surprise tonight! I love you all....thanks!
Well said Paul. I couldn't agree with you more!
Happy Birthday Tiffy, You truly are an awesome person.
Love ya,
Happy Birthday Tiff! You are such an amazing sister. We love you so much!
Way to go paul! Sorry I didn't offer a cupcake earlier!
She is all of those things and more. Lv ya
Happy Birthday Tiff!
Happy belated birthday cute girl!
Post a Comment