Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Check this out!


Now that is an icicle!

7 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

oh I miss seeing those cool ice cycles on Grandma's house. Sorry you guys kinda got yourself into a mess this week with scraping the walls. NOT FUN AT ALL!!! I love the picture, did you take it with your camera. Paul by the way I figured out that my camera is not working right, the slider thing that we were talking about that night, doesn't do squat so I need to send my camera into Nikon! Bummer!!!!

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

I love those icicles at Grandma's. They are a killer.

michelle said...

Those bring back alot of memories! Those are HUGE!!!!

wendybird said...

Those are some serious icicles! How do you ever keep your boys away from them? Mine are constantly breaking off every icicle they can get their hands on. . . and sticking them straight in their mouths, of course.

tiffy girl said...

Paul knocked that one down, it probably weighed 200 lbs! It could have seriously killed someone, I am just glad the boys didn't try to knock it down themselves! But all of the smaller icicles are somehow showing up in the freezer???

tiffy girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

That is impressive. Seriously do not miss the snow though Tiff! If you ever want to use those buddy passes and take a trip out here, we are always up for visitors. Just something to keep in mind!

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows