oh my! i was wondering, when you said on FB, that you were taking a break from scraping the ceiling.... dude, you were scraping more than that! i bet it feels so good now that it's done. and it looks fantastic! well done, you two.
I TOLD PAUL I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO SEE SOME PICT. IT LOOKS ABOSOULTLY FAB! YOU TWO DID A GREAT JOB! AND I AM GLAD YOU WORE THOSE MASKS WHO KNOWS WHAT WAS IN THE WALLS. THANKS TIFF FOR LETTING ME CALL YOU ALL THE TIME AND ASK ABOUT MY KIDDOS DRUGS LOV YAM
WOW!! What an undertaking . . . but it looks AMAZING!! So impressive what you guys were able to do! (p.s. Love the wood moulding and windows -- old houses have such charm!)
p.s.s. SO FUN to be in touch (through blogging). Quinn and I think we need to get our two families together!!??
9 comments:
Oh Tiffy! What a mess! The finished product looks great though and I'm so happy it worked out. The red wall looks good!
Why yes, yes I have been wondering! I'm so curious!
oh my! i was wondering, when you said on FB, that you were taking a break from scraping the ceiling.... dude, you were scraping more than that! i bet it feels so good now that it's done. and it looks fantastic! well done, you two.
Oh MY! That was quite the project, but the outcome is beautiful! It looks great!
I TOLD PAUL I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO SEE SOME PICT. IT LOOKS ABOSOULTLY FAB! YOU TWO DID A GREAT JOB! AND I AM GLAD YOU WORE THOSE MASKS WHO KNOWS WHAT WAS IN THE WALLS. THANKS TIFF FOR LETTING ME CALL YOU ALL THE TIME AND ASK ABOUT MY KIDDOS DRUGS LOV YAM
Way to go Fanny! Looks Fabulous! You guys worked so hard.
yes we have missed u, but it looks amazing!
Wow. Impressive work! I read the story over on your hubby's blog. He is a great entertaining writer!
Hey Tiff - It's Kjirsten (and Quinn)
WOW!! What an undertaking . . . but it looks AMAZING!! So impressive what you guys were able to do! (p.s. Love the wood moulding and windows -- old houses have such charm!)
p.s.s. SO FUN to be in touch (through blogging). Quinn and I think we need to get our two families together!!??
Post a Comment