1st, the IGLOO. Before Christmas, Paul started an igloo in the backyard. It was huge! As you can see he used the 150 gallon cooler for the blocks. It took him 4 days to build it. (I think I only helped with maybe 5 of the blocks.) After the completion, we celebrated in it with hot chocolate!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Igloo /o.a.r. /skiing
I have been slacking lately...sorry. To bring you up to speed, here are a few things that have been happening around here.

1st, the IGLOO. Before Christmas, Paul started an igloo in the backyard. It was huge! As you can see he used the 150 gallon cooler for the blocks. It took him 4 days to build it. (I think I only helped with maybe 5 of the blocks.) After the completion, we celebrated in it with hot chocolate!

As you can see it was a tight squeeze through the opening.

The whole family fit inside, with room to spare! I think Ani just wanted our chocolate milk.
2nd, O.A.R. came to SLC! Paul suprised me with tickets for my birthday in December. They played at the Depot, which is a fantastic venue. (If you ever have a chance, you must go there.) We were maybe 15 feet from the stage. If you recall, we thoroughly enjoy this band:) We traveled to Denver to see them with friends 2 years ago, and to Minnesota for our anniversary to see them. LOve them!

3rd, Skiing. We took Noah and Max up to Sundance for a little afternoon skiing. The weather was beautiful, 50 degrees and perfect! Uncle Greg hooked us up again, (thanks uncle dred) Noah is doing so well, it took him the first run to "remember" from last year. Max showed no fear, (of course) and hopped right on the lift for our first run. By the end he was "doing it all by myself" and had a blast. Good company, great weather, and snow made for a spectacular afternoon. Enjoy the videos, a slide show is soon to follow.
1st, the IGLOO. Before Christmas, Paul started an igloo in the backyard. It was huge! As you can see he used the 150 gallon cooler for the blocks. It took him 4 days to build it. (I think I only helped with maybe 5 of the blocks.) After the completion, we celebrated in it with hot chocolate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows
8 comments:
If I had to choose between building that Igloo again or remodeling the front room again I would take the front room for sure. That igloo damn near broke my back.
You guys are way too cool. I feel like a slacker PARENT reading this! Someone has to set the bell curve though. :)
that igloo opening brings back claustrophobic memories of nutty putty.... ughhh. very cool though. i bet the boys loved it! and yay for OAR and skiing. my kids have still never been. love you.
Max looks so adorable skiing all by himself.
Way to go Noah. You are pretty awesome. I am glad Paul took off to get him. I was getting a little nervous.
OAR concert looked awesome. Glad you were able to get away.
Awesome igloo. why didn't we get an invite to come and see it? (he,he...)
Were back, and Nic and I kinda just were laughing because you guys went for a trip to the snow, to do a little skiing, and we just took a trip to Maui to play on the beach. Crazy the difference in where you live. I love the igloo how fun! And both noah and max are doing awesome at skiing I love max's face, so focused on what he is doing.
awesome job on the skis Noah Bug and Maxie Moose. I am happy that you got to go up and have fun with Uncle Dred.
You guys have had quite the last few weeks of FUN!!!
I am jelous! Gav says "Oh I want to build a fort like noahs".
What a fun igloo! I bet the kids love it! How fun for them to igloo and ski.
Post a Comment