In the past week, I have heard some really funny things coming out of my kid's mouths. One of them we will keep to ourselves, but a few I will share.
I was a sub in Max's Sunbeam class on Sunday. Our ever so clever Jr Primary singing leader has a poster with a big tree and little blue birds on it. All the kids have their name's on one of the birds. Well, guess who's name got picked....Max's. He went up to the front just a grining because he got picked. The singing leader asked him what his favorite song was. His response...."Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!" If you could of only seen his face, he was so cute, and was so happy to be up there telling her his favorite song. Good thing that "Popcorn Popping" is his second favorite song.
The counselor in the bishopric was giving a little talk on the story of when Jesus calmed the seas when they were out fishing and a storm came. He was asking the kids about what the fisherman might have been afraid of and a response was "that the boat would sink". Well, Max raised his hand and said "Pooh Bear goes sink, sink, sink!" while tapping his index finger onto his temple.
Today, Noah had a friend over to play after school. His name is Dorian, and he and Noah have lots in common. They played with Lego's and played with the aliens and the space ship. They play so well together. Of all the things that I overheard in their conversations, my favorite thing I heard Noah say was "Hey Dorian, I can speak Parrot! rrrrooaaakkkk, polly wanna cracker!" Man, I love these two kiddo's!
9 comments:
The pooh bear comment is my favorite! cute, crazy kids...
okay now that is so funny, I can just see max saying sink sink sink... we love that show! And good job noah bug, you really can speak parrot! Oh I sure miss you guys, I need to come home for a visit, it is killing me!
so cute! I'm so curious about the one you won't tell! :)
Oh man, that had me laughing out loud! Hilarious kids!!
I love it. I have been laughing my head off thinking of Max tapping his head. What sweethearts they are :)
look at all those cute freckles!! i love the things kids say!
Tiff...they are both so cute. I love having 2 boys as well! They definitely keep me laughing! You are such a cute mom.
That is funny! I loved having max the other day he is defiently a Ham!
Precious. Those guys are TOO CUTE!! Kids really DO say the funniest things!
Post a Comment