
So... we went to the County Fair last night. Sorry, we failed to bring the camera. But just a quick explanation. We walked around, saw the Lego exhibit, smelled the yummy kettle corn, and decided to go sit in the arena and watch whatever was going on in there. Well, turns out it was a ranch rodeo. (A ranch rodeo is a series of events with teams. They rope cows, horses, and the final was a bronc ride! ) We had a great time watching the roping events and eating lots of pizza, drinking lots of sprite, and eating lots of cotton candy. It rained, HARD. We had moved to the grand stands before that happened. But to make this a FULL "fair experience", when we were hustling to the truck poor little Noah lost his pizza, sprite, and cotton candy a few times. We had a great time, you can count on us going next year! Only next time, not so much junk food!
4 comments:
Oh boy, that does sound like the full fair experience! Poor little dude! Glad you had fun though!
I loved Maxie's explanation of how Noah tossed his cotton candy. Glad he is feeling better.
I have'nt laughed that hard for a long time. I loved both boys dramatic reinactment! So glad you had such a great family outing. The best memories seems to be the ones we don't really plan. Love you guys!
Oh that sounds like so much fun... poor Noah, sorry buddy! Not fun! Hey the the Fair is coming next week here, and yep we will be going too, unfortanetley its not as big as Utah's.
I wish I could have seen the reinactment!
Post a Comment