Good thing we FORGOT the camera! We took the boat to Strawberry on Friday it was an absolutely wonderful day. The Aspen's were so GOLDEN, the sun was so WARM, the boys were so GOOD, and Kaya had her FIRST day in the boat. The fishing was PHENOMENAL! Paul caught a HUGE Cutthroat which we brought home and cooked up for dinner. (Here is an old picture of the boys at Strawberry) because as I mentioned before it was a good thing we forgot the camera.
We have learned something new Max is one competitive little guy. Soccer that is and he is really good at it. He loves soccer. Especially when Grandpa Brian offers to pay .50 cents a goal. Heck I'd play for that. He controls the ball pretty well for a 4 year old. The sweetest part is his BEST friend Nick is on his team.
I dare you to find a BETTER looking little soccer player.
.50 CENTS!
7 comments:
So cute, but where are YOU?
Wendy-Don't worry I was behind the camera snapping that photo:)
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the photos. Such cute colors. Love Kaya with the huge pink flower hairband. So precious.
I love all the pictures!! Heidi is right, the colors are awesome, and then with the fall leaves behind them!! OH I wanna family pic that looks this good! I hope you got one with you in it too!
All I want for my birthday is one of those family photo's.
Love all the new pics.
What a handsome family. I agree with everyone else, I hope there is one with you in it. Such great pictures. I love the colors everyone is wearing with the bright colors of fall in the background. Quite the little shutter bug you are Tiffy. Thank you for a wonderful sunday, I am still enjoying the spirit of that day.
Love you,
Mom
So...guess what? You won the stainless steel cookware set giveaway! Congrats!! Email us at general (at) ourbestbites (dot) com with your mailing info so we can get it sent out to you! :)
Post a Comment