Friday, January 7, 2011

"That's my girlfriend mom"


That is what Max said to me as I picked him up from preschool today.
The conversation went something like this:

Max: That's my girlfriend mom.
Me: Really? you have a girl friend???? (no way)
Max: Yeah, she reallllly likes me!
Me: What's her name?
Max: Isobel. Sometimes she wears glasses, and sometimes she doesn't.
Me: Is she lots of fun to be around?
Max: Yeah, but she just realllly likes me!
Me: Wow, you are only 5 years old!
Max: I know! but she really likes me!

Really??? a girlfriend?? I am going to just go ahead and believe that she is a GIRL and she is his FRIEND. Because he is only 5 years old. She is really cute though!

6 comments:

Grandma Karen said...

I can totally hear Max telling you this!! How cute is that anyway?? Love you Maxie Moo

Grandma Nancy said...

A dirl-friend! No Way. The only girlfriend he had better have is the grandma girlfriend's
Love the pic. you put up of the Moosie.

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

He is so stinkin' cute!

michelle said...

A Dirlfriend- What I thought I was his smushi lips. Whats up with that! So funny!

~~Heidi~~ said...

That is too funny! I think I was laughing my guts out... cute boy! You better watch out... he's a chick magnet! love ya

wendybird said...

Ah-ha! That explains Nick's complaints about Max playing 'girl stuff' instead of with him! :)

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows