Saturday, May 12, 2007

Blogging!!


Okay so I love this blogging thing, it was so fun, and easy (even for me) to do!! Its just really funny because last night all I did was dream about blogging. Not bad dreams, just how excited I am to be into this. I hope it will be a way for me to channel my feelings, and keep everyone updated on our family. I have never been a big journal writer, so I think this will be a great way to journal. I hope you keep coming back for more and enjoy all of the posts!!

2 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

Tiff, I feel the same way, I love Blogging too. I didn't dream about it, In fact I dreamed that there were Elephants outside our door, walking around, and I was really telling Nic about it in my sleep, he thought it was funny, and was asking me questions. I don't remember lots, just that I was really confused, about Elephants, and why I was talking about them. Anyways, it is a wonderful way to express your feelings, So much easier then writing in a book, I am bad at that too! Well I sure love ya, and Miss you guys tons, But i do have to say it helps seeing pics of the fam. I love you! Keep up the good Blogging!!

leslie said...

yay!!! so glad you took the plunge! i love blogs... so fun and completely addicting! the perfect way to keep in touch and document your life..."genealogy, i am doing it!" ;) keep those posts a commin'

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows