I have the best neighbor! Seriously, I asked him to help me with a bird bath for my flower patch. I had an old lid from a pot and had broken the handle off. So I asked if he would help me by just drilling a hole in it and putting a screw through into a dowel so I could stake it in the ground. Well, my neighbor just happens to be a welder, and a super creative one at that! He brought it back welded onto a metal stake, and he added some leaves so it just looks awesome! I love it! Thank you Danny Gonzales! You are always doing random acts of kindness for our family!
Thursday, May 31, 2007
I have the best neighbor!
I have the best neighbor! Seriously, I asked him to help me with a bird bath for my flower patch. I had an old lid from a pot and had broken the handle off. So I asked if he would help me by just drilling a hole in it and putting a screw through into a dowel so I could stake it in the ground. Well, my neighbor just happens to be a welder, and a super creative one at that! He brought it back welded onto a metal stake, and he added some leaves so it just looks awesome! I love it! Thank you Danny Gonzales! You are always doing random acts of kindness for our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows
2 comments:
That is so dang cute! That was sure nice of him. They take such good care of you guys! Lucky girl to have such nice people living by you!
look how clever (not to mention crafty) you are!!! i love it!
Post a Comment