Noah absolutely loves to take the cushions off of the couch and make tents and huts and jump! It has been a little power struggle between us for a long time now. Today as I was putting Max down for his nap, I could hear him in the living room, tearing the couches apart. I don't know why it drives me nuts. I remember making tents and huts in the living room with all the kitchen chairs and blankets and stuff. I guess I ought to chill out about it!
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
The Couch War
Noah absolutely loves to take the cushions off of the couch and make tents and huts and jump! It has been a little power struggle between us for a long time now. Today as I was putting Max down for his nap, I could hear him in the living room, tearing the couches apart. I don't know why it drives me nuts. I remember making tents and huts in the living room with all the kitchen chairs and blankets and stuff. I guess I ought to chill out about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows
3 comments:
I bet its a boy thing. That is a super high hut. Silly Noah!
Is he asleep. how funny, he'll grow out of it. gav started doing the same thing....
look how content and happy with himself he is!!! there is something so satisfying about watching a kid explore life on his/her terms... good job, mom!!
Post a Comment