Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Back to reality


Looking down on the Na Pali Coast at Pu'u o Kila Lookout.

We have officially been home for 1 week now. I just can't seem to get it going. I have been attempting to mop the floors and get all the blinds dusted. I just keep getting sidetracked and cannot seem to get it done! What is wrong with me???? I am just being lazy! The laid back Hawaiian way of life must have taken hold. I better snap out of it! Real life has begun again- even if I missed that part. It was just such a beautiful place, that I can't get it out of my mind. Just some more pics for you to enjoy!

Paul, Max and Ty at Poipu Beach.

I completely fell in love with this Church. The stained glass was unbelievable!

Noah packing his boogie board down to Donkey Beach.

Pauly boogie boarding in the back yard!!!!!!

7 comments:

THE CONDIE CLAN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
THE CONDIE CLAN said...

Paul you have got some major wild hair going on. Awesome BTW. Grow if you got it. Tiffany, amazing photos. That would be a hard trip to come back from. Welcome back to reality. -Jared.

leslie said...

honestly, i don't know how you could adjust back to reality without a few bump after a trip like that!!! great pics. cool church. and love the hair paul... stay strong. ;)

leslie said...

that's "bumps" btw :)

michelle said...

love the picture of noah boy so cute!!!!
And pauk really does have teeth, cute pict. I thought we would get more comments on our blogs, guess not. maybe there just jelous. love ya

michelle said...

sorry i meant Paul , i'm typing with one hand , soph in other

Seth Ollerton said...

Paul and Tiff,
Hey, I came across your blog and I must say it rocks. Abbie and I are leaving to Kauai in a couple of weeks so I was admiring the photos. Can Paul teach me to surf. Anyway, good to see everyone doing well. Take care.

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows