Sunday, September 30, 2007

The first day of school!!!!


Sorry this is a little late being posted, now that Noah has officially been in school for a few weeks now. Here he is on his first day. What a cutie! I thought that I would have a hard time the first day, but I didn't. It was exciting, and new. The second day, however when I dropped him off. He got out of the car and walked over to the curb, turned around, gave me a smile and a wave. Then started a half walk-run to the outside door of his classroom. I must say, I teared up. My little boy, acting so big. He didn't need me to hold his hand and take him to the door :( I went home, and didn't know what to do with myself without the little guy around. It made me a little sad that he is growing up. I love him so much! He truly is such a sweet boy!
Noah sitting in his seat at the orange table.

Max plopped down in the seat across from Noah and started to go through the basket of crayons, glue and scissors. He did not want to leave.

Picking Noah up after the big 1st day!

5 comments:

Grandma Nancy said...

Tiffy, you are right, the Noah Bug is a very sweet boy. He kind of looks like Pollywog on his first day of Kindergarten, but Paul will tell you that he was wearing the famous fur shirt. I hate seeing Noah and Max grow up so fast, but I know it is a part of life. Too bad we can't keep them small forever.

wild murdocks said...

Oh how I love the first day of school pictures. Noah looks so clean and spiffy and excited! Aren't they so sweet and innocent? And isn't it scarey how much that will change?

michelle said...

Oh man , I can't believe that lil punkin is in kidergarten, where has it gone.? He really does look so cute with his new shirt and combed rico swavea hair, love it. when i first saw the pictures I was like is that moose? so funny. He want's to be like big bro . cute ,cute, time for another one. how bout is pauly , how bout a lil miss muphet if ya know what i mean so soph can have a play mate. love ya

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

What a cutie! Mrs. Gilies is awesome! I love it that he is having a great time.

~~Heidi~~ said...

what a big boy you are noah. How fun, you know i still remember my first day of school. Dressed in the little purple and white flowered dress that mom made me. So nervouse to be with so many kids all at once. But it looks like you are loving it! Sure love you big boy!

"there is nothing--absolutely nothing half---so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats"--the wind in the willows