Your pics have helped me decide that I have to go to Hawaii this summer with my folks and my two girls! Thinking of leaving behind three boys (a six month old, a six year old, and a thirty-something) pining in their sorrow that I have actually gone without them, has made it a difficult choice for me to think about going to the most heavenly place on earth without them. But, after watching your little slideshow...your kids on the beach...the most indescribable sunsets...views, etc...my heart was racing I was pretty much much in tears imagining me there. (The music pumped up the excitement a lot...way to go) I have finally made my decision. SEE YA BOYS! Aloha Hawaii! Here the Giles Babes come! Thanks Tiff! When you were thinking of "Blogging" you seemed to doubt your creativity and your ability to pull it off. Your blog is so much fun to read and look at. I love it..I love it! Great job!
Nat if you have a blog I want the address!!!! if you don't want it on here then email me. Totally go with the girls, that would be so much fun. Which island and such are you planning for?
Newtys, You took some beautiful shots of Kauai and of your cute family. Looks like you had an awesome trip. Prepare yourself for our nasty tasting fruit in comparison to Hawaii's sweet nectars. Hope to see you soon. Jenn
I do not have a blog spot...I do not think I ever will. But, I love looking at others creativity and "journaling." We will just go to Ohau. I am only planning on taking them from Friday to Wednesday...but I am still nervous to leave the boys behind. My parents are being the caretakers/housekeepers for the Clyde's time share house that is on the North Shore (Huki-Lau Beach) right across from the temple for the whole summer. So, we will shack them for a few days. I am going to forward you a few live CE's that my Boss sent me that are "webinars". They are free and there are 2 coming up. Have a great Day!
6 comments:
Your pics have helped me decide that I have to go to Hawaii this summer with my folks and my two girls! Thinking of leaving behind three boys (a six month old, a six year old, and a thirty-something) pining in their sorrow that I have actually gone without them, has made it a difficult choice for me to think about going to the most heavenly place on earth without them. But, after watching your little slideshow...your kids on the beach...the most indescribable sunsets...views, etc...my heart was racing I was pretty much much in tears imagining me there. (The music pumped up the excitement a lot...way to go)
I have finally made my decision.
SEE YA BOYS!
Aloha Hawaii! Here the Giles Babes come! Thanks Tiff!
When you were thinking of "Blogging" you seemed to doubt your creativity and your ability to pull it off. Your blog is so much fun to read and look at. I love it..I love it! Great job!
Nat if you have a blog I want the address!!!! if you don't want it on here then email me. Totally go with the girls, that would be so much fun. Which island and such are you planning for?
Oh tippy, I am there right now I love the slide show, such cute pictures. This sucks coming back to our real world. so much fun... love ya
I LOVE YOUR PICTURES! I'M SO JEALOUS! WELCOME BACK!
Newtys,
You took some beautiful shots of Kauai and of your cute family. Looks like you had an awesome trip. Prepare yourself for our nasty tasting fruit in comparison to Hawaii's sweet nectars.
Hope to see you soon.
Jenn
I do not have a blog spot...I do not think I ever will. But, I love looking at others creativity and "journaling."
We will just go to Ohau. I am only planning on taking them from Friday to Wednesday...but I am still nervous to leave the boys behind. My parents are being the caretakers/housekeepers for the Clyde's time share house that is on the North Shore (Huki-Lau Beach) right across from the temple for the whole summer. So, we will shack them for a few days.
I am going to forward you a few live CE's that my Boss sent me that are "webinars". They are free and there are 2 coming up. Have a great Day!
Post a Comment