the newest member of the Newton family. Meet little Ani. "Ani" (pronounced Annie) is short for Animas. The Animas is a wild dramatic river in Colorado with rugged alpine peaks. It is by the town Durango. You have to ride the Silverton Railroad to see it. It is a beautiful but dangerous river. Paul and some friends have paddled it a few times. This photo shows the beauty of the canyon with the train chugging through.

Back to our new baby girl. She is so sweet! She really has been a good pup. She has not whined at all at night:) And she is good to do her business on the grass. The kids love her and are getting used to having her chase them. Max is good to make sure that she has food and water at all times. Noah has learned to give her treats and reward her when he tells her to sit. We have yet to finish the dog house so she is sleeping in the laundry room for now. The last 2 rainy days have been a bit of a challenge but we have made a few walks in the rain. We are so excited to have her join our family.
11 comments:
Your so good to let your kids have a dog. I'm loving the pilot attire Paul-especially the gold stripes on the sleeves, very official.
Awe...she seriously has the sweetest face. Loved the video, everybody scattered! that's ok, they will get used to her and just love her to death. I can't believe how good she has been for you, no crying all night, I guess you just know how to pick em! Only 3 days left till you're off into the wild blue yonder flying high into the sun...we are all so jealous!! Have a great time and don't worry about home, I'm sure Paul has is all under control.
I can't wait to babysit her while your gone. My kids will love her, as will I. Thanks for letting me watch her. She really is a beauty. I wish I was going with u .Have fun and soak up some sun for me/.
okay now if she isn't the cutest I don't know what is. She looks just like a newton memeber. I love how max is down but ready to run if she gets to close. Sounds like you guys got a good one, it reminds me of when Ribbon had all those pupps, oh they were always so fun, I remember I had one that I called mine, and would bring it in my bed to take a nap! Oh those were the day! Congrats, Cant wait to meet her in person! But I guess for a while i will have to settle for pics only!
ps paul, I really like your scruffy mustash you are growing. I think it looks really good on ya!
Paul, you should have named her MIKIE! How could you forget your favorite dog from high school that would always show you so much LOVE! It must have been your long legs.
Oh Tiff....so cute!! My kids love looking at the pictures and are super jealous!
She is so cute. I love watching her follow you to grandma's. I love how Paul is treating her like a baby. (I tell ya Paul, you need a baby girl now, she doesn't take place of that.) She is so cute.
my boys would be so jealous.
She is adorable! How fun. We will have to come over to see her.
What a beautiful little dog. Love the dog house.
Post a Comment